Online Banking from Cheaha Bank allows you fast, simple and convenient access to your account. There is no charge for online banking and it includes:
- Real-time balances – View your account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Images – View checks that have posted on your account
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or recurring transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history into accounting software or spreadsheets
- E-Statements – Sign up for fast delivery of online statements
An E-Statement is the same as receiving a paper statement, but is available online. When a statement is generated, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your E-Statement is available through Cheaha Bank’s online banking system.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available online for 24 months and can be saved on your computer for as long as you wish. This convenient delivery method gives you faster access to your statements and eliminates the storing of paper statements.
After enrolling in Online Banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature, which allows you to pay recurring, occasional and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment – Some payees will receive payment days earlier
- Convenient Payment History – View your pending transactions or payment history
Cheahabank Mobile, our mobile app, allows you to bank whenever you want from wherever you are – right from your smartphone or tablet. The App is available to all Cheaha Bank Online Banking customers and allows you to:
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
Enroll for Online banking and then visit your app store to download the Cheahabank.Mobile app for your device. Your login ID and password will be the same as your Online Banking credentials.